Monday, December 17, 2012

Peace out, hardest semester ever.

Finals are finally over. This semester if finally over. Next time, remind us not to take all of our hardest classes in one semester. Thanks.

AJ and I made a list of projects to do over the break just in case we can't remember how to relax. We have frames to repaint, a disaster of a back room to reorganize, clothes to refashion,  business websites to build, books to read, and Christmas shopping to do. We finished Downton Abbey a while ago, or else that'd be at the top of the list.

Last night I dreamt about homework and for the first time didn't wake up to a pile of real homework on the nightstand. That's what I call a good start to a good break.



3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats you guys on finishing the semester. I think that is one of the best feelings ever. So satisfying. Enjoy the break and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I hope that you guys can get through your to-do list. I had a great time at lunch today- let's do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I'm slow to find them, but I love your blogs. Thanks for the snapshot of your life. And, congratulations on accomplishing so much of your vacation to-do list! It was so fun to have you around and so relaxed!!! Four more months and you're done!!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete