Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Half-Year


Yesterday was our six month anniversary and to add to the excitement, it was Friday the 13th! That date has been good to us. The plan was to attend a temple session and go to a fancy restaurant. We rode the red line all the way to the temple (a long and relatively expensive metro ride) just to find out it was closed. Naturally, as things never go as planned. So we hopped back on the metro and stopped in Silver Spring instead, found what may have been the best mexican food I've ever had and caught a showing of the Amazing Spider Man. We'd recommend BOTH to anyone. Is it terrible to say I'm almost glad Plan 1 didn't work out? Almost glad. 


 AJ, thanks for being the best husband ever.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys!! So exciting! I love that you get to celebrate your anniversary multiple times the first year... Sounds like a perfect date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun night and yay for back up plans that turn out unexpectedly wonderful! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog! I just got caught up and I love it, everything you write about reminds me and Jim of how much fun we had during our summer in Portland, and it makes us so happy!! By the way, you are a great writer Kelsey, you make me laugh out loud all the time!!

    ReplyDelete